Thursday, July 06, 2006

Never felt worried for you

Something super stupid happened.
I set my alarm clock at like 3.00 last night.
Wanted to catch the football match.
& the next thing I knew, mummy came in waking me up.
& after showering, I realised that the alarm clock,
was actually set to 3pm, instead of 3am -.-
& mummy was laughing out loud):

We were nearly late today.
The NCC cadets uniform were like so cool(:

Height & weight taking today.
Like, I gained extra 1kg :/
Much thanks to Vietnam trip.
Everyone kept eating non-stop.
The food there is delicious, can't help it.
& why must it be height & weight taking today?!
I shrunk like urggh.
I shrunk stupid 0.5cm.
& I'm super duper short!
I cannot take it no more.

I promise myself, I'm gonna skip like 100 times a day!
Starting from 070706.
& do sit-ups like 30 times in a minute!
I really have to achieve that two goals, if I wanna grow taller.

Mr Chris wasn't feeling well today.
-sighs
IPW was free period :D
Kinda boring today, nothing really great happened.
& I sms-ed today ):
I actually was suppose to be on the 1week-no-sms period.
But, because I needa sms mummy to bring my Home.E books.
So, yeah had to sms her.
& Ruhi & Jessie saved my life <3
By teaching me(:

After school was the Oral Communication thing.
Miss Roy was kinda nice :D
But, I was being sabo-ed.
By Matthew Hew & that superduperbad Shane.
Oh wells, Wei Cong was too being sabo-ed :D
& I have to like crack my brains.
Is homework good or bad?

During tuition, I was like half-dead?
Super tired man!
Finished like 6 sums of maths,
teacher went to teach other students,
out of the room
Then,I fell asleep:/
I know its bad.
But, since I've done my work,
I should rest(:
& I slept for actually 20mins :/
Then, yeah there goes.
Boring 060706(:

Samantha Hew is coming to NASS tomorrow!
-screams
Today's post isn't long okay :D
Bye Bye <3